T: 01723 374251
• How soon should I book? ASAP I am busy all year round! Booking early will guarantee my availability. You can check my availability
• What is your booking procedure? There are two ways you can book, the first is using our online booking system which you can fine here, and the other is by calling the above numbers. Once you have confirmed that you wish to book me via this method I will send a booking contract to you. All you need to do is return it with the deposit. It’s that simple!
• Why do you take a deposit? I take a 50% deposit to ensure all parties know where they stand. This is standard and most professional companies will do the same.
• How much do you charge? Now that’s the big question. The price depends on your requirements so please contact me for a quote.
• Will you play on if required? We will only play on past the set deadline if; The function room proprietor agrees. The outstanding balance for the hire was settled at the beginning of the evening. The fee for the 'Extra Time' (overtime) is paid, before the end of the booked time.
• Are you insured?Yes! We have Public Liability Insurance policy cover. This protects you from negligence on the part of the performer, as well as injury from faulty equipment or sustained through an accident involving any of the equipment or personnel.
• I can get a cheaper DJ, will you match the price? The short answer is NO. I have set my prices to reflected my experience, the high quality of my equipment, the back ups I have in place the list goes on. Often they are cheaper because they cut corners! I prefer to offer a quality service on not a cheap budget service. There are times when a budget service my be right for you. May be when you are just looking for some noise in the corner! Most of the events are special events and need to be treated as such.
• Do you have lights? Yes I use a number professional lighting effects and lasers.